Thursdays at Noon Concert Series
Every Thursday at 12 Noon from September through May (excluding Thanksgiving, the month of January, and the Thursday during Holy Week), Grace Church offers a series of short, 30 minute concerts for the benefit of the downtown Providence community and any visitors that stop by. These programs are informal and feature organ, vocal or instrumental music by our resident musicians as well as guests from around the country. There is a free-will offering to help defray the costs of the series. Feel free to stay for a portion or the entire concert as your schedule allows. Upcoming concerts are posted in the church calendar at the bottom of the website as well as on the Grace Church Facebook page.
On October 8th, 2020, we re-commenced in-person attendance for the Thursday Noon Concerts! There are some very important guidelines that must be followed and those are listed below. Please be in touch with Vince Edwards (email@example.com) if you have any questions or concerns. Please note: the concerts will still be recorded and made available for those who are not able to be here in person.
- A maximum of 30 people can be accommodated.
- Limited parking is available in the Grace Church lot.
- Entry is via The Pavilion parking lot door – the Westminster Street doors will not be an entrance.
- To attend, you MUST register by emailing Vince Edwards (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 6:00 PM on the Wednesday evening before the concert, including name, phone number, and number in your group. Unfortunately, “walk-ins” will not be allowed.
- All attendees must be masked at all times, and showing no symptoms of Covid-19, or have had any recent contact with anyone who has tested positive for the virus.
- Attendees must sanitize their hands and sit in pre-marked areas of the church.
- No social gathering in The Pavilion, either before or after the concert, is allowed.
- The concert will be recorded and made available later in the day via Vimeo, Youtube, and Facebook.