Members of Grace Church serve in multiple ministries that support our Sunday worship. These include the following listed below. If you are interested in being a part of any of these ministries, please email David Heinze, Associate Director of Music at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectors, who read the Old Testament and New Testament readings.
- Intercessor, who leads the Congregation in the Prayers of the People.
- Chalice Bearers, who distribute wine during Holy Communion and assist the priest at the altar.
- Crucifers, who light the altar candles, carry the Processional Cross and provide other help to the priest during the service.
- Altar Guild, who set up the altar for worship and clean up after the service.
- Torch Bearers, who carry processional candles during worship, accompanying the Crucifer.
- Ushers, who greet and welcome people as they arrive, distributing Service Bulletins and escorting them to pews.
- Greeters, who greet people when they arrive at church for services.
- Coffee Hour Servers, who help out with Coffee Hour following worship.
- Lay Eucharistic Visitors: LEV’s are members of Grace Church who are tasked with bringing communion to our home-bound parishioners once a month.
- Thurifers, carry the thurible and incense during Choral Evensong and other special services.