Worship at Grace Church
Gathering together for worship is at the heart of what we do here at Grace Church. Whether it be a short spoken service or a grand festal celebration of the Eucharist or a service of Choral Evensong, all are welcome here and are encouraged to participate as much as is comfortable. Below is a brief overview of our services here at Grace Church. Click on each bold heading to find out more!
- 8:00 AM: A quiet, spoken Holy Eucharist service with a sermon. The congregation sits in the choir stalls near the high altar.
- 10:00 AM: A sung Holy Eucharist with a sermon. The choir and organ provide music and support the congregational singing.
- 4:00 PM: The choirs of Grace Church offer Choral Evensong, approximately once per month.
- 8:00 PM: On the third Sunday of every month, Choral Compline takes place in a darkened church with candles, incense and chant sung by members of the Grace Church Choir. Doors open at 7:30 PM.
- Wednesdays, 12 Noon: A short, spoken Holy Eucharist with a brief sermon takes place in The Chapel of the Messiah (just to the left of the chancel at the front of the church).
- The church also is open for prayer from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Advent Procession with Lessons and Carols
- Christmas Eve: 5:00 PM and 10:00 PM
- Christmas Day 10:00 AM
- Lessons and Carols for Epiphany
- Ash Wednesday
- Holy Week and the Triduum: Tenebrae, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil
- Blessing of Animals
Recordings of most of the sermons preached here at Grace, whether by our clergy in residence or by guests, can be found here.