Worship at Grace Church
Gathering together for worship is at the heart of what we do here at Grace Church. Whether it be a short spoken service or a grand festal celebration of the Eucharist or a service of Choral Evensong, all are welcome here and are encouraged to participate as much as is comfortable. Below is a brief overview of our services here at Grace Church. Click on each bold heading to find out more!
- 8:00 AM: A quiet, spoken Holy Eucharist service with a sermon. The congregation sits in the choir stalls near the high altar.
- 10:00 AM: A sung Holy Eucharist with a sermon. The choir and organ provide music and support the congregational singing.
- 4:00 PM: The choirs of Grace Church offer Choral Evensong, approximately once per month.
- 8:00 PM: On the third Sunday of every month, Choral Compline takes place in a darkened church with candles, incense and chant sung by members of the Grace Church Choir. Doors open at 7:30 PM.
- Wednesdays, 12 Noon: A short, spoken Holy Eucharist with a brief sermon takes place in The Chapel of the Messiah (just to the left of the chancel at the front of the church).
- The church also is open for prayer from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Advent Procession with Lessons and Carols
- Christmas Eve 5:00 PM & 10:00 PM
- Christmas Day 10:00 AM
- Lessons and Carols for Epiphany
- Ash Wednesday
- Holy Week and the Triduum: Tenebrae, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil
- Blessing of Animals
Recordings of most of the sermons preached here at Grace, whether by our clergy in residence or by guests, can be found here.
For more information on baptisms, confirmation & reception, weddings, and funerals, click the following links: